miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2015

When are you going to organize your next exhibition?


When are you going to organize your next exhibition?

Very soon, 
I am thinking about something intimate, at home, in my appartment. It happens that the place has long walls and wonderful city views, and a nude exhibition is still a bit sensitive to perform in a public space of Saigon. Or at least this is my feeling. 
This is going to be my first show in Saigon, and I prefer to do it in this private way. But everybody is wellcome, and I will offer special discount at the day of the exhibition. I hope to sell everything in the event, or even before, why not?
Also I believe that it can be a nice way to obtain some new projects, on demand, as portraits, or landscapes. I am open to that as well.
Here you can see some of the paintings on sell.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario